Trimble TerraFlex – Webinar via Directions Magazine
Smartphones as Field Devices and Trimble WM 6.5 hardware – New Data Collection Tools/Techniques from Trimble
When: Thursday, July 25, 2013 1pm Central
Whether you’re collecting information on public assets, performing environmental inspections, maintaining infrastructure, or engaging in other field data collection activities, Trimble has news you need to hear. This webinar describes how to support a mixed-fleet of field devices like Trimble Junos, as well as iPhones and Androids, to act as data collection devices.
Just the Facts
For many organizations, the increased demand for geospatial information is presenting new challenges in managing the integrity and flow of field data. With more users capable of producing and consuming geospatial data, new systems are needed to standardize and simplify professional workflows. Trimble has developed TerraFlex to use smartphones for data collection in tandem with dedicated, professional devices.
In this webinar you will learn:
- How to create and arrange field GIS data collection projects
- How to easily create field data collection templates that fit your needs
- How to instantly update field personnel with the latest data and get completed field data back to the office
- How to support a mixed-fleet of field devices like Trimble Junos, as well as iPhones and Android phones
Who should attend
Anyone directly involved in managing or using field data collection devices or applications
- Android 4.x or later
- iOS 5 or later
- Windows® Mobile 6.5 or later (Geo 6000, Jun0 3 and Juno 5).