Geo 7x OS Update 6.7.12 and Laser Rangefinder Firmware Update 1.1
- OS update for the Geo 7x is 6.7.12 This update provides system bug fixes:
- This OS Update WILL WIPE YOUR GEO7X clean. All data and software will be removed. Have your version of software and install code ready. Please Read the following Release Notes:
- Firmware update for the Geo 7x Laser Rangefinder is 1.1
- This upgrade has some major improvements, including a fix for incorrectly reported angles below -45 and above +45 degrees. This will increase the inclination angle to -85/+85
- An option to input the vertical height of the laser was added.
- It has improved choices of laser acquisition to target with busy backgrounds when the laser had multiple choices to acquire the target.
- See the following Release Notes for additional enhancement and installation instruction.
Download the updates to your PC from the Trimble Mapping Geo Download Page Click on Geo 7 Downloads. Then follow the directions in the Release Notes links:
***Refer to the Geo 7x User Guide and my previous blog post for calibration of the Sensors: