Missouri DOT “MODOT” base stations now have GLONASS data available in the Trimble Base Station List
You can now Differential Correct GNSS data “GPS and GLONASS” via the MODOT/CORS base stations.
This is supported in Trimble GPS Pathfinder Office and Trimble Positions Desktop Add-in.
- Update your Trimble Base List before your next Differential Correction session.
- The benefits of this are:
- Makes for a more productive data collection workflow.
- Take advantage of more satellites both GPS “American satellites” and GLONASS “Russian satellites” in tough GPS Only environments.
- GLONASS data can be Differentially Corrected in GPS Pathfinder Office for TerraSync, CartoPac and ArcPad 10R4 or 10.2 with GPS Correct and or Trimble Positions workflow.
- GLONASS data can also be Differentially Corrected in Trimble Positions Desktop Add-in for ArcGIS 10.1 or 10.2 for ArcPad 10 R4 and ArcGIS Mobile 10.1 or 10.2 workflow.
- Trimble Mapping Devices supported with GLONASS:
Geo XH 6000 with Floodlight
Geo XT 6000 with Floodlight
Geo 7x with Floodlight
Pro6H/Pro6T with Floodlight
ProXRT Glonass Edition
To learn more about Trimble Floodlight see the Trimble Floodlight Technology Brief
The “G” Column shows which base stations have Glonass data available