Trimble R1 GNSS Receiver
- Rugged, compact and lightweight receiver.
- Sub-Meter Real-Time horizontal accuracy via the following correction types: SBAS, VRS, RTX.
- Capable of supporting multiple satellite constellations, including GPS, GLONASS, Galileo and BeiDou.
- Bluetooth to a variety of hardware: iOS (7/8), Android (4.1 or greater), Windows (7 or greater), Windows Mobile (6.5 or greater).
- Works with Trimble Mapping & GIS software— including Trimble TerraFlex™, Trimble TerraSync™, and Trimble Positions™ software—or third-party applications.
BYOD: Bring Your Own Device and connect to the Trimble R1 GNSS Receiver
Learn more about the different devices and software’s that can connect to the Trimble R1 via the March 4th webinar.
Sign up here for the March 4th 2015 Webinar:
8AM (MST) or 4PM (MST)
In this webinar, attendees will learn:
- How consumer-grade smart devices obtain location data and the challenges using built-in GPS functionality
- The limitations of consumer-grade smart devices when used in professional GIS applications and workflows
- How to increase and improve location data collection accuracy using the new Trimble R1 GNSS receiver with your smart device