Trimble TerraFlex 3.40 released
Compatible with the following hardware:
- Android 4.x or later
- iOS 7 or later
- Windows 7/8
- Trimble Windows Mobile 6.5 or higher
- Trimble R1 GNSS Receiver
- Trimble R2 GNSS Receiver
- For more details see the TerraFlex Tech Sheet
- Main website: TerraFlex
Whats New in TerraFlex 3.40:
- Centimeter-level positioning accuracy: TerraFlex supports data capture with Centimeter-capable devices such as the new Trimble R2 GNSS receiver or the Trimble Geo 7X handheld. This capability assists GIS professionals who need high accuracy data in applications, such as mapping and locating buried utilities infrastructure, where precise knowledge of the position of the feature or asset—for instance pipes and cables—is vital.
- Support for offline background maps: Users are able to build a map cache in the office, using an OpenStreetMap layer, of the area in which they will be working to take with them into the field for when there is no cellular access to stream live maps. This new feature will help users working in remote areas where a background reference map is valuable for context, verification, orientation, and navigation to ensure they have the information needed to get the job done.
- Show filtered features on map view: If a filter is applied when sorting data based on a user’s criteria, now the map view will also display the filtered results.
- Nomad 1050 series support: TerraFlex now supports the new ultra-rugged Trimble Nomad® 1050 series handhelds released in August 2015.
- Enhancements to map rendering, data views, and task creation: have been made across the entire Trimble InSphere™ platform to improve performance and increase productivity for users.