Wednesday November 18th is the next free Trimble hosted TBC PowerHour webinar in the monthly Trimble Business Center (TBC) series.
The topic is
How to Seamlessly Integrate Survey Data with GIS Data
As GIS and Survey workflows increasingly begin to overlap, the need to merge that data efficiently becomes even more crucial, particularly for multi-disciplinary teams. Join this webinar to learn how new functionality in Trimble Business Center bridges the gap by enabling surveyors to seamlessly integrate their data with GIS.
Attendees will learn …
- How to connect to GIS data provider and extract attribute schema
- Creating feature coding libraries that are compliant with your GIS requirements
- How to directly data integration into GIS
If you have to missed any sessions, after the live session, this webinar along with the previous webinars can be found at the bottom of the TBC_PowerHour page.
Previous Trimble TBC PowerHour webinars include:
- How to Integrate Total Station, Level, and GNSS Data
- Methods for Productivity: Survey Feature Coding and Attribution
- Volumetric computation workflows with Trimble Business Center
- TBC 3.50: More Field-to-Finish Workflows