Trimble Access 2016.00 to be released mid-April 2016
Seiler and Trimble are pleased to announce the coming of a new release for Trimble Access that includes a wide range of enhancements to General Survey that have been asked for by you, the users!
Some of the new enhancements will include:
- Named targets
- Dynamic offsetting during stakeout
- Perpendicular offsets from DTM
- Prefix + suffix for staked point names
- Duplicate point support on import
- LandXML alignments displayed in the map
- Gesture support for zooming and panning in the map on a tablet
- Measure codes now supports the AccessVision split screen
- Proximity check tolerance for points with similar coordinates
- Vertical offsets for GNSS measurements
- Filtering of points in the map or video view based on Name, Code or Description
- … and many more
When released, the full list of improvements can be found in Documentation tab at apps.trimbleaccess.com.
Please note that v2016.00 cannot be installed on Trimble TSC2 controllers.
Please check this blog or the website for more information about the required warranty dates before installing when the new version is released.