Perform high-accuracy trigonometric leveling with your S-series Total Station
Easy to setup and use. Highly productive
Generating direct reports from the field and exporting result files
The Trimble Access Level Me application includes tools to determine elevations through optical observations, calculations, and compensation with precise trigonometric leveling using an S-series total station.
- Determine elevations using a single or double run level loops where your last foresight is your first backsight.
- Determine elevations using a level “line” where your last foresight is on a known point.
- Automatically adjusts measurements when the loop or line is closed.
- Stores data in the Trimble Access .JOB file
- Data imports to Trimble Business Center
- Raw Data – exports all measurement data along with corrected values and temperature / pressure information
- DiNi M5 format
- CSV File
- Sample report click here SEILER1 Loop
- Trimble CU
- Trimble Tablet
Ask your Seiler sales contact for more information and pricing for TAA-LEVELME-P the perpetual license you can add to any of the supported Trimble Access devices.
Users can install a free trial by using the Trimble Installation Manager (TIM) Try Software tab.
Click to view the Level me datasheet: LevelMe-DataSheet_ENG
Note: Users can only use Trimble S Series Total Stations. It will not work with 5600 or other models of total stations.