Trimble Business Center 4.00 provides users with the capability to efficiently edit, process, and adjust geospatial data and create deliverables with confidence.
Integration of all Geospatial Data Types Reduce the number of software packages and cut training and maintenance:
- Support for any Level, Total Station, GNSS, Scanning, Imaging and UAS data
- Seamless integration of sensors following survey practices
- Now supporting mixed fleets
Confidence Inspiring Results Ensure data is right every time and that it meets high survey standards by having:
- Full traceability of field operations
- QA/QC, processing and adjustment tools
- Customized reporting and export
Rich Deliverable Creation Complete your field to finish workflows and expand business opportunities with unique deliverables:
- Topographic base map creation for construction and land development
- Cadastral/ALTA drawings for boundary mapping
- Workflow automation through using templates and feature coding
- Perform Cut/Fill Map analysis, Corridor Design, Inspections etc…
CAD/GIS Interoperability Exchange data and information with your clients effectively
- Extract schema and data and write to File and Enterprise Geodatabase directly
- Integrate with ProjectWise and exchange designs for stakeout with Bentley using i-model
- Exchange drawings and surface information with Autodesk users
Support To download the install files, release notes, and older versions of TBC, click here.
Check your License warranty before upgrading to insure continued functionality. 4.00 requires a warranty date of at least September 1, 2017 or later. Users with warranties that expired before this date will be able to install this update, but they WILL NOT be able to use licensed features. To check your warranty date, in Trimble Business Center go to File –> Help –> View License Manager.
For information about purchasing an extended warranty, contact your Seiler sales associate.