Did you know? Tips about Seiler Field 2 GIS Mapping Application
Here are a few tips about what the Seiler Instrument Field 2 GIS Mapping application can do compared to some other cloud based mapping applications.
Advanced Mobile Mapping Features for Last Mile Directions
- Turn-by-Turn Navigation: Automatically navigate to specific locations in Seiler Field 2 GIS using Apple® and Google® directions and maps.
- Extended Waypoint Guidance and Proximity Alerts: View remaining distance and direction to specific waypoints on a map in Seiler Field 2 GIS to locate off-road assets. Configurable proximity alerts will indicate when you’re close to your destination.
- This sets the Seiler Field 2 GIS application apart from other mapping applications due to there is no cost to customer to utilize the turn by turn navigation.
Laser Range Finder Integration
- GPS Offset Mapping: Remotely capture points, lines, and polygons with high-accuracy using a laser range finder to accelerate data collection work, map difficult to reach locations and minimize physical movements.
- TruPulse® Certified Integration: Seamless integration with Laser Technology’s (LTI) top of the line, professional-grade laser range finders.
- This feature will only operate on the Android version of the Seiler Field 2 GIS application.