Trimble Access v2017.11 released March 5, 2018.
Click here for the release notes pdf to read about all the updated and newly added features!
New Hardware Supported:
- Trimble T10 cirronet radio
- Trimble SPS986 receiver
- S-Max GEO receiver
- Changes to auto-connect for FOCUS 30/35 total stations
- Camera softkey available on Windows 10 tablets
- Estimate of power remaining in external battery
- Coordinate system database changes
- Dual-prism offsets with video
- DTM display issues on tablet controllers
- Measure softkeys in Stakeout screen
- Delta display when tracking mode disabled
- Tilt warning
- QZSS satellites
- Feature coded linework
- Exporting alphanumeric feature codes to DXF
- Trimble Access keyboard in German
New features and enhancements
- Pipelines Tally and Joint Map Updater Utility
An issue introduced in Pipelines version 1.51 where there was an application error if you attempted to measure a pipeline point using a conventional instrument is now resolved.
Note: To install and run Trimble Access software version 2017.11, make sure your TSC3 data collector’s operating firmware version is 3.0.3 with the latest version being 3.1.2 and you must have a Trimble Access warranty agreement valid up to September 1, 2017.*
Special Note: Trimble is offering for a special limited time promotion a “Get Current” on your Trimble Access software until June 29, 2018. If your Trimble Access software maintenance plan has lapsed there is a special promotional price plan to get current. Please contact your local Seiler sales representative for details and special price offerings.