The next Trimble Power Hour will be this August 29th, 2018.
Title: Processing Delair UX11 Aerial Data in TBC
Speaker: Joe Blecha, Product Manager – Trimble & Chase Fly, Geospatial Product Manager – Delair, France.
Topics Covered Include
- How to plan, execute, and export a Delair UX11 flight mission
- How to import (it’s as easy as drag-and-drop!) and visualize Delair UX11 flight data into TBC
- About the processing options that TBC offers within TBC Aerial Photogrammetry module or the stand-alone UASMaster
- How to process Delair UX11 flight data in TBC’s Aerial Photogrammetry module – from coordinate system management, tie-point extraction, and ground control point (GCP) matching
- How to create digital deliverables, like surface models, orthomosaic images, point clouds, and more from the Delair UX11 flight data in TBC