In December 2018, Esri released a new version of Collector for ArcGIS 18.1.0 for iOS.
Click here to “Watch our YouTube video“ on how to setup the “Provider and Profile” for Real-time Data Collection in Collector 18.1.0 for iOS.
Or click on the image below.
- This video will use the Trimble R2 GNSS Receiver as the example.
- These same steps can followed when setting up the Trimble R1.
- The Trimble GNSS Status App is no longer required to set up Real-time Corrections when using 18.1.0 for iOS.
- The Trimble GNSS Status App is only needed for the “Classic” Collector for ArcGIS – Android and iOS.
Esri and Trimble worked together to incorporate “Real-time Configuration Provider and Profile” into this new version of Collector 18.1.0 for iOS.
- See this blog post that Jeff Shaner from Esri posted about the Trimble Real-time setup integration for Collector 18.1.0 for iOS
If you have any questions about this please contact us at [email protected]