Join our Seiler Geospatial Mapping Team for the 2019 Seiler Mapping Spring Showcase
We just added dates and locations for Iowa, Wisconsin and Kansas.
Click on the image above or Click here to visit our “Events” website to register for the event near you.
- Indianapolis, IN – April 11th, 2019
- Wheaton, IL – April 18th, 2019
- Ames, IA – May 2nd 2019
- Menomonee Falls, WI (near Milwaukee, WI) – May 9th, 2019
- Mission, KS – June 4th, 2019
- More Dates and Locations to follow for St Louis – Missouri and Omaha – Nebraska
8:30 am to 9;00 am Registration
9:00 am to 9:30 am Introductions
9:30 am to Noon:
- Whats new with Trimble and Spectra Geospatial GNSS Mapping Hardware
- Whats new with Laser Technology
- Whats new with Esri Apps for GNSS High Accuracy data collection
Noon to 1pm: Lunch may provided at some locations. When your register per the event it will say if Lunch is Provided – “Please let us know about any food allergies”.
From 1 pm to 3 pm:
- Guest Speakers – How they use Trimble/Esri Mapping solutions
- Outside demonstrations time and weather permitting