Date(s) - April, 10 2018
8:30 am - 4:00 pm
Seiler Chicago Office
Productivity Training – One Day Civil 3D Custom Course. – Course is Full – contact us to confirm when next course dates will be scheduled.
Course Name: New AutoCAD Civil 3D Road Rehab & Sub-Assembly Tools
When: Tuesday, April 10, 2018
Time: 8:30 to 4:00 p.m.
Seiler – Chicago Office
27475 Ferry Rd.
Warrenville, IL 60555
Price: $395.00 per person
Using the interactive, dynamic functionality of AutoCAD Civil 3D 2018 features, civil engineers are enabled to
design complex corridor geometry including medians, variable width road geometry, road rehabilitation, as
well as how to deal with unique site conditions.
• Understanding the purpose of corridor models & how they are applied in the AutoCAD Civil 3D software.
• Utilizing conditional sub-assemblies
• Creating guardrail & retaining walls
• Working with median sub-assemblies & offset assemblies
• Creating feature line grading from corridors
• Modeling corridors with offset alignments & profiles
• Modeling corridors with connecting alignments.
• Working with Rehabilitation Corridors
Course Prerequisite: Basic concept of AutoCAD Civil 3D. Familiarity with Windows based computer operating system, an understanding of land surveying terminology, & experience with Autodesk AutoCAD- based products are all assets for this course. Students should have a good working skill level and understanding of the Autodesk Civil 3D Corridor Modeling basics and work experience with the AutoCAD Civil 3D software.
Legal Disclaimer: Seiler Design Solutions reserves the right to cancel or reschedule classes/workshops due to low enrollment. Cancellation policy: Cancellations 3 business days prior to class, No Charge. Cancellations 48 hours or less will be charged 50% of published price. No shows, 100% Charge.
Online bookings are not available for this event.