Phantom 4 RTK + D-RTK 2 Mobile Station Combo. The Phantom 4 RTK is DJI’s most compact and accurate low altitude mapping solution. DJI has rethought its drone technology from the ground-up, revolutionizing its systems to achieve a new standard for drone accuracy.
DJI Phantom 4 RTK
Fit the Phantom 4 RTK to any workflow, with the ability to connect this positioning system to the D-RTK 2 Mobile Station, NTRIP (Network Transport of RTCM via Internet Protocol) using a 4G dongle or WiFi hotspot, or store the satellite observation data to be used for Post Processed Kinematics (PPK). The Phantom 4 RTK offers customers centimeter-accurate data while requiring fewer ground control points.
Phantom 4 RTK + D-RTK Mobile Station features:
- Ultra-high-resolution 4K camera
- Camera lenses calibrated for radial and tangential lens distortions
- 1-inch, 20MP CMOS sensor
- 4.3-mile range
- Adjustments for overlap rate, altitude, speed and camera parameters
- GPS accuracy, plus GNSS redundant sensor for poor-signal areas
- Mechanical shutter to eliminate rolling distortion
- Dual planning modes
- Direct loading of KML area files for in-office flight planning
- Strong-wind alarm
- Consistent exposure across all photos
- For full specs you can access DJI Phantom 4 RTK webpage here.
Give Seiler a call to explain features and answer any questions you have on this unit. Why choose working with Seiler/purchasing from Seiler? Read about us here.